RSS

music oh music

wanna know who's inspiring me in music? yeah, these people are!!




Jason Mraz

"I'm Yours" , " Make it Mine", "Lucky (ft. Colbie Caillat)".










Michael Buble



"Everything", "Home", "Love".







John Legend

"Ordinary People"










Lionel Richie

" I Call it Love"








Craig David

"I Just Don't Love You No More", "All the Way", "Unbelievable", "Rise and Fall", You Don't Miss the Water ('till the Well Runs Dry)", "World Filled With Love", "7 Days", "Summer Jam (ft. Artful Dodger)".









Alicia Keys

"Superwoman", "If I Ain't Got You", "Teenage Love Affair", "No One".












Lily Allen

"Littlest Things", "Not Fair", "LDN".











Kelly Clarkson

"Because of You", "I Do Not Hook Up", "Since You've Been Gone".












Maliq and D'essentials

"Terdiam", "Untitled", "The One", "Dia", "Heaven", "Pilihanku".










RAN

"Pandangan Pertama", "Selamat Pagi", "Warna-Warni Dunia", "Nothing Lasts Forever", "Tunjukkan Cintamu (ft. Shila)", "Hanya Untukmu".










Mocca

"Secret Admirer", "Me and My Boyfriend", "Only One".












Nidji

"Disco Lazy Time", "Heaven", "Laskar Pelangi", "Jangan Lupakan", "Hapus Aku".










Ecoutez!

"Are You Really The One", "Simpan Saja", "Percayalah", "Tunjuk Satu Bintang".









Ten2Five

"I Will Fly", "Rum Raisin Chocolate Ice Cream", "Brand New Day", "My Love", "Ready to Lose You", "Don't Say Goodbye", "You", "Hanya Untukmu".

0 comments:

Post a Comment