RSS

S.O.R.R.Y. & T.H.A.N.K.Y.O.U.

Sorry for being so annoying lately.
Sorry if there are some inappropriate words coming out from my mouth.
Sorry if I can't find a great topic to be talked about.
Sorry if my mood goes up as fast as it goes down.
Sorry for being such a weird person.
Sorry if I can't spend more time to talk to you.
Sorry if I stop texting and calling you.
Sorry if I don't say goodnight and have a nice sleep.
Sorry for making your night gone bad as bad as mine.
Sorry if I go out somewhere and forget to tell you where I was going.
Sorry if I can't reply your text as soon as you send it.
Sorry if I'm not expressing my interest when I talked to you on the phone.
Sorry for my last tweets.
Sorry for making you confused so often.
Sorry if I make you cry for something you don't understand.
Sorry for making you feel sorry about something you even don't know what your fault is.
Sorry for this tough situation.

Sorry if I'm not the best for you.


Thank you for still forgiving me.
Thank you to remain patient.
Thank you for reply my sucks text in a sweet way.
Thank you for the stories you've been shared.
Thank you for the beautiful gift that beautify my room.
Thank you for missing me.
Thank you for saying goodnight and sleep tight.
Thank you for reminding me to eat.
Thank you for asking about my day.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for being such a sweet guy.
Thank you for trying to make my boredom go away.
Thank you for waking me up in the morning.
Thank you for all of your calls.
Thank you for the beautiful video, songs, and pictures you sent me.
Thank you for paying attention to me.
Thank you for all of your promises.

Thank you for saying you love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment